XCSOURCE ATmega2560-16AU ATMEGA16U2 Board + Ethernet Shield W5100 Network Expansion TE168
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the XCSOURCE ATmega2560-16AU ATMEGA16U2 Board + Ethernet Shield W5100 Network Expansion TE168 by XCSOURCE at Makassar Webs. MPN: TE168. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ATmega2560-16AU 2012 Version Board Specifications: Microcontroller: ATmega2560 Clock Speed: 16MHz EEPROM: 4KB SRAM: 8KB Flash Memory: 256KB of which
ATmega2560-16AU 2012 Version Board
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Flash Memory: 256KB of which 8KB used by bootloader
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage: 7-12V
Analog Input Pins:16
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino Main Board 2015 UNO ATMega 328 1280 MEGA2560
With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet.
Can be used as server or client.
Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
This Arduino Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
Fits all version of arduino Main board, 2015, UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560.
Size: 7cm x 5.4cm x 2.4cm - 2.76inch x 2.12inch x 0.94inch.
MAC address: 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED byte mac = 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xE
1x ATmega2560-16AU 2012 Version Board
1x Ethernet Shield W5100 For Arduino Main Board 2015 UNO ATMega 328 1280 MEGA2560
1x USB Cable
Features & Highlights
- The Mega 2560 is an update for the Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
- The board is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560-16AU .
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
|Item Size:||7.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|