Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
Compatibility - Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
Compatibility - AIO Liquid Coolers
Kraken X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140,
Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
Features & Highlights
- 40% increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling
- supports both reference and non-reference design AMD and NVIDIA GPUs, for more than 30 liquid coolers
- Comes with a 92mm fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card
- Compatible with all NZXT AIO Liquid Coolers and parts of Asetek Gen 4 AIO Liquid Coolers
- No Heatsink for VRM and Memory Cooling Design without backplate won't block Graphics Cards' Backplate
|Manufacturer:||NZXT - US PC|
|Publisher:||NZXT - US PC|
|Studio:||NZXT - US PC|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.26 x 4.45 x 4.45 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nzxt, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.