Noctua NA-FC1 4-pin PWM Fan Controller
Noctua NA-FC1 4-pin PWM Fan Controller by noctua at Makassar Webs. MPN: NA-FC1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The NA-FC1 is a compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans that can both work on its own for manual speed reduction and also work in
PWM based control
While most fan controllers are voltage based, the NA-FC1 uses the more sophisticated Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) technique that allows for more efficient control and lower minimum speeds, regardless of the fan's starting voltage.
Customising motherboard fan control
Many motherboards provide insufficient options to customise automatic fan control or simply don't go below certain duty cycles and speed levels. Using the NA-FC1, you can lower the motherboard's PWM control curve in order to achieve truly silent operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua's industrialPPC series. For further details please visit the manufacturer's website.
Features & Highlights
- Compact, highly flexible controller for 4-pin PWM fans
- Works as a manual speed reducer or in tandem with the automatic motherboard fan control: achieve truly quiet operation, even with high-speed PWM fans such as Noctua's industrialPPC series
- "No stop" mode: prevents the fan from falling below a speed of 300rpm in order to avoid BIOS fan errors
- Includes a 3-way splitter cable for controlling up to 3 fans simultaneously
- 6-year manufacturer's warranty
|Item Size:||6.22 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.65 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|