MICROYUM 3.5 Inches TFT Touch screen LCD Display Module with SD Card Socket for Arduino UNO R3 with Full Library and Supports
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the MICROYUM 3.5 Inches TFT Touch screen LCD Display Module with SD Card Socket for Arduino UNO R3 with Full Library and Supports by MICROYUM at Makassar Webs. MPN: 35TFTV1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This TFT touchscreen have good brightness and 480×320 pixels resolution (3.5″ diagonal), this display has a 4-wires resistive touch panel, so you
This TFT touchscreen have good brightness and 480×320 pixels resolution (3.5″ diagonal), this display has a 4-wires resistive touch panel, so you can create interactive design in your project. the shield built-in Micro-SD card socket, you can use this socket display image (BMP) by SPI.
The shield is fully assembled, tested and ready to go. No wiring, no soldering, Simply plug! Works best with any classic Arduino (UNO/Duemilanove/Diecimila). This shield does work with the Mega2560 but its going to be half the speed of the Uno-type boards because of the way the Mega rearranges all the pins (there is no way to get around this!) This shield is incompatible with Leonardo.
- Color: 262K.
- Interface: LCD - 8 bit parallel data, MicroSD - SPI.
- Display Area Size: 480 x 320 (3.5″ diagonal)
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD shield touch screen, with SD card socket.
- Ideal for Arduino Board Module.
1pcs 3.5 Inches TFT LCD Touch Screen
1pcs touch pen
The sd card function is unavailable when plugged into Mega 2560 Board Attention:
Features & Highlights
- Quality: very good brightness and 480×320 pixels resolution
- Functions: with Micro-SD card socket and touchscreen.
- Compatible: full compatible with arduino.
- EASY: easy to use, no wiring, no soldering, simply plug.
- SUPPORT: offer full library and tutorial, you can start in 5 minutes.
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|