AUSTIN'S PROJECT Power Sense Module
AUSTIN'S PROJECT Power Sense Module by AUSTIN'S PROJECT at Makassar Webs. MPN: PSM400A-A1/A2 v1.2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hey guys, Austin's Project is a new company created by an electrician, to help aspiring hobbyists, developers and tinkerers alike easily integrate
Features & Highlights
- POWER DETECTION: the Power Sense Module PSM400A has been specifically designed for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Node MCU, Beagle Bone and other MCU development boards... enabling you to easily and safely add AC power detection and or function feedback status to your projects. Imagine the ease in which you can know in real time that power is present, or a function has taken place (Lights turn on, motors or pumps turn off, etc.)
- SUPPORTS A BROAD RANGE OF MCUs: it has been specifically designed to work, simply and easily with a broad range of popular MCUs that use either 3.3 or 5 volts (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Node MCU, Beagle Bone and others).
- TWO SETS OF RESISTORS: The standard resistor set (90-240v Input AC Range) is already soldered on the board and is ready to go, out of the box. We also provide a second set of resistors (In the package) if you need an expanded voltage range (277/347/480v) for commercial voltages, appliances and or heavy duty equipment. You can easily replace the standard range set with the higher value set provided, by soldering them in... and you're ready to go.
- EASY CONNECTIONS: Wiring the module is literally a SNAP! It's just two AC input wires and three pin output connections (Either +3.3/5v, Ground and Signal Out to Input Pin) to your development board and that's it.
- SAMPLE SKETCHES: We know sometimes getting started is the hard part... so your purchase also includes web access to some sample sketches to get your code development pointed in the right direction.
|Part Number:||PSM400A-A1/A2 v1.2|
|Item Size:||3 x 0.65 x 0.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|