AUSTIN'S PROJECT Power Sense Module
AUSTIN'S PROJECT Power Sense Module by AUSTIN'S PROJECT at Makassar Webs. MPN: PSM400A-A1/A2 v1.2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Hey guys, Austin's Project is a new company created by an electrician, to help aspiring hobbyists, developers and tinkerers alike easily integrate
Hey guys, Austin's Project is a new company created by an electrician, to help aspiring hobbyists, developers and tinkerers alike easily integrate power into their projects. Why? His son, Austin has Autism, and he wanted a way to generate an income for him, while at the same time help inspire others to create.... Let's help support him! DETAILS: Austin's Project has something really COOL to share with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Node MCU, and Beagle Bone developers. Now, there is a safe and easy solution to add power detection and or function feedback status to your projects. Austin's Project presents the Power Sense Module PSM 400A. It's been specifically designed to work with a broad range of popular MCU development boards that use either 3.3 or 5 volts. With a wide standard AC input voltage range from 90 to 240 volts, you can practically monitor anything... lights, pumps, motors, or sense primary and secondary power sources (Utility and Generator) and more! Plus, depending on how you create your project... it can be done in real time! If you need an expanded voltage range for commercial voltage appliances and heavy duty equipment then we have the solution for this too. As we have also included a second set of resistors that can be soldered in to replace the standard (90-240v) onboard set. Once swapped out, and soldered in... you can now sense 277/347/480 volts. Also, the wiring of the module is so simple. Just 5 wires to connect... 2) AC input wires, either +3.3/5v, Ground and AC1 Output to your assigned pin input. That's it! You're ready to go. As a small Thank You, for your purchase today... we have included web access download link to some sample sketches to help get you started in your code development. These samples should help increase your understanding on how the module interacts so you can quickly add it to your project's code. Get your module today... and take your projects to a whole new level.
Features & Highlights
- POWER DETECTION: the Power Sense Module PSM400A has been specifically designed for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Node MCU, Beagle Bone and other MCU development boards... enabling you to easily and safely add AC power detection and or function feedback status to your projects. Imagine the ease in which you can know in real time that power is present, or a function has taken place (Lights turn on, motors or pumps turn off, etc.)
- SUPPORTS A BROAD RANGE OF MCUs: it has been specifically designed to work, simply and easily with a broad range of popular MCUs that use either 3.3 or 5 volts (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Node MCU, Beagle Bone and others).
- TWO SETS OF RESISTORS: The standard resistor set (90-240v Input AC Range) is already soldered on the board and is ready to go, out of the box. We also provide a second set of resistors (In the package) if you need an expanded voltage range (277/347/480v) for commercial voltages, appliances and or heavy duty equipment. You can easily replace the standard range set with the higher value set provided, by soldering them in... and you're ready to go.
- EASY CONNECTIONS: Wiring the module is literally a SNAP! It's just two AC input wires and three pin output connections (Either +3.3/5v, Ground and Signal Out to Input Pin) to your development board and that's it.
- SAMPLE SKETCHES: We know sometimes getting started is the hard part... so your purchase also includes web access to some sample sketches to get your code development pointed in the right direction.
|Part Number:||PSM400A-A1/A2 v1.2|
|Item Size:||3 x 0.65 x 0.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.39 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AUSTIN'S PROJECT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: I2S SPDIF Optical Fiber+Acrylic Case, ean: 0600682760232,
This is a expansion board designed for Raspberry pi 2 model B & A+ & B+, adapt Wolfson company high-end digital chip,using the 12S interface,supporrt 16 to 24 audio data formats and the advanced shake reduction technology could control the Intribsic ...
Parameters: Microcontroller: ATmega328P Operating voltage: 5V Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V Digital I/O pins: 14 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog input pins: 6 DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA DC current for 3.3V pin: 50 mA Flash mem...
By XYG-Raspberry Pi
mpn: LYSB00UTTAD1I-ELECTRNCS, ean: 0711707256439,
Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Fisheye Lens, Wider Field of View Features Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor Camera specifications *CCD size : 1/4inch *Ap...
Main chip: espressif esp32 and SX1276 Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V Flash:32M-Bits Main Frequency:240MHZ Support frequency:868-915MHZ Lora chip:SX1276 Distance: about 2.8KM in open place Computing power: 600DMIPS Dual-mode Bluetooth: traditional Blue...
mpn: QK74, ean: 6932083813182,
About Us: 1. Quimat is a Professional Manufacturer who focus on the design,development, production and marketing of Arduino,Raspberry Pi,3D printers, robot cars and Arcade game Accessories. 2.We also have processional engineer team to provide you fre...
mpn: BS002-US-F, ean: 6932083828988,
Please note this kit DOES NOT include Raspberry Pi. 11 Lessons: 1.Bit digital Tube Display 2.Water Light with 74HC595 3.Raspberry Pi Drive Active Buzzer 4.Raspberry Pi Button Control LED 5.Raspberry Pi Works with DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Mod...
This is an expansion board designed for Raspberry pi 2 model B & B+, adapt Wolfson brand high-end digital chip. Using the 12S interface, support 16 to 24 audio data formats and the advanced shake reduction technology could control the Intrinsic peri...
By C4 Labs
mpn: T2-ZEBZP-WOOD, ean: 0753864333738,
For the new Raspberry Pi Zero, the Zebra Zero Plus Case provides the ultimate protection. After receiving feedback about our first Zebra Zero (type 1) case, we have redesigned the case to earn the title of our flagship Zebra series of cases. The clea...
Installation guide about customized image combinated 3.5" LCD driver and a fresh OS (Raspbian, Kali, or Ubuntu): http://www.osoyoo.com/?p=968 Installation guide about Raspberry pi 3.5" Touch screen driver for RASPBIAN JESSIE.: http://osoyoo.com/2016...
mpn: EM-Nano-StarterKit, ean: 7466590228140,
Component listing:1 x Project Box1 x Emakefun Nano Controller BoardSG90 servo motor1 x USB mini line1 x Fan1 x DC Motor1 x 400 Holes Breadboard10 x Resistor(220Ω)10 x Resistor(560Ω)10 x Resistor(1k)10 x Resistor(4.7k)10 x Resistor(10k)10 x Resistor...