Ableconn PIUSB2MSA USB to mSATA Converter Stackable Expansion Board Raspberry Pi
Free Shipping Included! Ableconn PIUSB2MSA USB to mSATA Converter Stackable Expansion Board Raspberry Pi by Ableconn at Makassar Webs. MPN: PIUSB2MSA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ableconn Pi accessory enables you to expand functions to your Raspberry Pi. The PIUSB2MSA let you connect mSATA SSD module to your Raspberry Pi
The Ableconn Pi accessory enables you to expand functions to your Raspberry Pi. The PIUSB2MSA let you connect mSATA SSD module to your Raspberry Pi via the USB Micro-B port or the on-bard USB pin header.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B female
- 1 x USB 5-pin pin header (Pin Header assignment: 5V, D-, D+, NC, GND)
- 1 x 2-pin power wafer connector (optional external 5V input power)
- 1 x mSATA 6 Gb/s slot (full size)
* Chipset: Renesas uPD720231A
* Data transfer rate:
- USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbps
* Jumper Selection:
- 1 x jumper for setting the power supply via USB (default mode) or 2-pin power wafer connector
* Supports SATA III, SATA II and SATA I mSATA SSD
* Supports ATA/ATAPI Packet command set and LBA 48 addressing mode
* Compliant with Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6
* Compliant with USB 2.0, OHCI 1.0a, and EHCI 0.95
* LED indicator for mSATA accessing activity
* Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.6 x 2.4 x 0.4 in / 66 x 61 x 10 mm
* CE, FCC, and Fully RoHS compliant.
* No device driver installation is required.
* Made in Taiwan
* One free USB port
* USB connection cables
* Ableconn PIUSB2MSA USB to mSATA Converter Board
* 2 x mSATA screws for the retention of mSATA module
* Multi-Pi mounting accessory: 4 x standoff, 4 x nut, and 4 x screw
* Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- Connect Raspberry Pi USB to mSATA SSD
- Supports SATA III, SATA II and SATA I mSATA SSD. Compliant with Serial ATA Specification Revision 2.6. Supports Serial ATA transfer rate of 6.0 Gbps.
- Includes Multi-Pi mounting accessory of standoff, nuts, and screws
- Support both USB micro-B connector and USB 5-Pin Pin header on board for Pi connection. Jumper selection either power wafer of external 5V sufficient power or 5V USB bus power to PCBA & mSATA SSD.
- CE, FCC, and Fully RoHS compliant. High quality product. Made in Taiwan.
|Color:||mSATA SSD (Stackable)|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|