16GB mSATA Mini (Half Size) SATAIII SSD
16GB mSATA Mini (Half Size) SATAIII SSD by M-Factors Storage at Makassar Webs. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SSD provides all the advantages of flash disk technology with the Serial ATA III interface and backward compatible to support SATAII
The SSD provides all the advantages of flash disk technology with the Serial ATA III interface and backward compatible to support SATAII specification.
mSATA Mini SSD module is based on JEDEC mSATA Mini (MO-300b Variation B) form factor.
It is designed to operate at a maximum operating frequency of 300MHz with 40MHz external crystal.
Available capacity ranges from 4GB to 128GB.
It can reach 500MB/s (Sequential Read) and 100MB/s (Sequential Write) throughput based on ONFI/Toggle NAND (with DDR3 cache enabled).
The power consumption of mSATA module is much lower than traditional hard drive.
Its small foot print is ideal for space constraint embedded systems. Interface: SATA 6Gbps and 3Gbps, 1.5Gbps interface; ONFI2.0 and Toggle2 Interface support; Bus Width: 8/16 bit;
Electrical: Support 1.8V & 3.3V (support 1.8V ONFI Flash, 3.3V conventional Asynchronous Flash;
Power Dissipation: Idle - 85mA (Sleep 15 mA) operation - Read 850 mA, Write 600-750 mA;
Dependability: Write life - 20year(500G/day,32GB); Read life - Unlimited;
Time of data storage - 10year;
MTBF - 2,000,000 hours;
- Advanced bad sector management algorithms;
- Static and dynamic wear-leveling algorithms;
- Built in hardware ECC circuit (up to 72bit/1KB);
- Standard 0~70℃;
- Industrial -45~85℃;
- Extended -55~95℃;
Impact - 20G;
Shock - 1500G/0.5ms;
Humidity - 95% under 55C;
Warranty 2 years
Features & Highlights
- SATAIII mSATA Mini (MO-300b Variation B standard)
- Support TRIM, SMART, Bad Block Mgmt, ECC, Wear Leveling
- Sequential Read/Write: 500MB/100B/s
- Size: 30mm*26.8mm*4mm; Weight 32~50g
- Note: Only works with systems with mSATA standard connector. NOT compatible with Mini PCIe slot for WWAN/wireless cards